Adele Biography: Adele, her full name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. But we all know her as Adele. She’s one of those North and singers, truly reflect the idea of women empowerment. The music is indeed sensational and creates a different kind of rhythm in the hearts of her fans.
|Real Name||Adele Laurie Blue Adkins|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, musician and arranger.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 63 kg|
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||5 May 1988|
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Tottenham, London, England.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||BRIT School of Performing Arts and Technology (2006).|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
Film – Katy Perry: Part of Me (Cameo)
|Family||Mother– Penny Adkins (Furniture maker and an adult-learning activities organiser)|
Father– Mark Evans
Brother– Cameron Evans (Half-Brother)
|Children||Angelo James Konecki|
|Ethnicity||English and Welsh|
|Fan Mail Address||Adele|
1 Codrington Mews
London, W11 2EH
|Inspiration||Spice Girls. Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James and Roberta Flack.|
|Favorite Movies||Twilight Series and Charlie & Chocolate Factory|
|Favorite Singers||Rihaana and Pitbull|
|Favorite Perfume||Light Purple by Dolce.|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket and Football|
|Favorite Actresses||Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock.|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise and Bradley Cooper.|
|Major Controversies||She had a foul-mouth during the Q&A time at her concert in London’s O2. She said, those who pressurize mothers to breastfeed, “can go f*** yourself”.|
There were rumors that Adele went on ranting Chris Brown for being disrespectful at the 2013 Grammys.
She has also been accused of Plagiarism for her song ‘Million Years Ago’ which supposedly has too many similarities with a Kurdish artists’s song Ahmet Kaya’s ‘Acilara Tutunmak’.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Simon Konecki (2011–present)
|Current Relationship Status||In a relationship with Simon Konecki|
|Net Worth||£85 million|
|House||Sussex Home ($11 milion)|
|Cars||Volkswagen Sharan, Porche Caynne and Rangerover.|
- Will Cain Bio, Age, Family, Wife, Kids, Fox News, Salary, Instagram
- Who is Gloria Thomas? Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, B. J. Thomas Wife, Complete Info!
- Anya Chalotra Biography, Wiki, Parents, Ethnicity, Net worth, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Movies & More
- Who is Deepak Joshi? Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Parents, Caste, Height, Net worth & More
- Chris Cuomo Net Worth, Wiki Biography, Children, Education, Wife, Family, etc
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adele
- Does Adele Smoke?: Yes
- Does Adele drink alcohol?: Yes
- Adele’s father left when she was only 2 and left it to up to her mother to raise her.
- Adele mostly just sang while growing up. The last book she read was Matilda when she was six years old.
- In 2011, she had to cancel two tours due to vocal-cord hemorrhage. She explained she need more rest to avoid permanent damage to her voice. Adele had named her Dachshund dog after Louis Armstrong because she loves classic music.
- Adele, like a Britisher, loves her tea and likes it best with 2 sugars.
- She believes in being a feminist but is not just limited to that, she said that she believes in equality regardless of gender, race or color.
- Adele has five tattoos; two on her arms, two on the wrist and one behind her ear.
- Adele was signed by XL records soon after she graduated from the BRIT School in 2006. Her friend had posted her video on My Space where the spotlight hit her.
- The very next year, in 2007, she received the ‘critic’s choice’ award at the BRIT Awards and won the BBC’s Sound of 2008 contest.
- She has been critically and commercially successful since her debut album “19”. She was 19 years old at the time and the album was certified “seven” times platinum in UK, whereas it was double platinum in the US.
- The following year, she received two Grammy Awards for The Best New Artist and the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
- Her album ’21’ was released after three years of her previous release. It surpassed the sales of ’19’ and was certified sixteen time platinum, making it UK’s fourth highest-selling album of all time.
- There are several records to her name in the Guinness Book of World Records in addition to her 10 Grammy Awards.
- Her song ‘Skyfall’, that she wrote and recorded for the James Bond movie of the same title, won her an Oscar, a Golden Globe and a Grammy Award for the category “Best Original Song”.
- With her three albums selling over 100 million copies, she has become one of the world’s best-selling artists.
- Her emotional performance of the song “Someone Like You” at the 2011 BRIT Awards, put her album ’19’ and ’21’ back on the top-five position on the UK Charts.
- Her album ’21’ sold 3.4 million albums in the UK, making her the highest-selling artist of the 21 st century, crossing her friend Amy Winehouse’s record for Back to Black.
- Recording her performance, called Live at the Royal Albert Hall, debuted number one on the US Billboards and the highest selling DVD since the last four years.
- Her husband Simone and Adele sued a paparazzi company for taking their son’s pictures while they were on a family holiday. They were compensated for damages as they won the case.
- She felt ungrateful for cancelling her 2008 American Tour as she wanted to spend time with an ex-boyfried. She regretted the decision later.
- The night Adele and Sarah Palin appeared on Saturday Night Live 2008, it got its highest viewership in 10 years, attracting 17 million viewers.
- She gets homesick very easily and does not like flying.
- Her throat surgery happened to be a blessing in disguise as she gained another four notes in her vocal range.
- Even if one added all the other albums on the US Billboard, Adele’s 25 would still win the total sales number. Even if you double their sales, Adele still wins!
- When she released ’25’, her previous album ’21’ climbed back to the top 10 on the charts. This is developing into pattern!
- She was 8 months pregnant when she recorded the song ‘Skyfall’.
Early life, and Family Information
There is nothing that fans don’t know about her but surely there is one domain that needs to be analyzed and that is about her family and her net worth. Read on to continue to get information on this domain.
She has a son and it’s from her ex-husband her son’s name is Angelo Adkins. He was born in October in the year 2012 and currently, he is around 10 years old. She has always lived a life in the sense that she keeps things Very personal to herself. But when her son was three years old she revealed that she wanted to live with her son as grounded as possible and not in the global lionized world.
She has said in the public domain that she is very conscious about having a kid and also she reflects her feelings that she does not want her child to be like one of those rich kids who do not have respect and gratitude towards life. She’s also reflected that she is concerned about his care and his parenting.
But Angelo also makes a very proud and gives her another reason to live.
Adele’s Ex-Husband- Simon Konecki
She started dating Simon in the middle of 2011 and it was very quickly that they became parents to their son Angello in the year 2012. But still, they were not married it was finally after six years now the couple got married. But they filed for divorce in the year 2019 in September. The reasons are unknown for their parting but, they both have testified that they will co-parent Angelo very effectively without any dent in his parenting.
Simon was born on the 17th of April year 1974 in New York. He is a charity entrepreneur and is famously known for being the CEO of drop4drop.
It is a Non-Profit Organization that he Handles.
- Adele’s Father- Mark Evans: At the age of 57, her father passed away in the year 2021 after battling cancer. It was a bowel cancer that took his life. Mark Evans was born in the year 1962, he was born in Wales. By occupation is father was a Plumber.
- Her mother Penny Adkins: Her mother’s full name is Penny Suzanne Adkins she was born in the year 1968. Her mother has been an art student during her college time.
- Adele’s Current Boyfriend: Her current boyfriend’s name is rich Paul is indeed rich. Which phone was born on the 16th of December in the year 1981? He’s a very famous American sports agent based in the city of Cleveland in Ohio he has also founded many organizations one of the famous names is the Klutch sports group which represents multifarious prominent NBA players.
Adele’s Net Worth
Different estimates have shown that the net worth is way too high and indeed it should be because she is one of the most prominent Singh in America. According to a website life and style, mac.com net worth is around US$90 million.
- According to a website called style customer.com, her net worth is around ninety-two hundred million US dollars.
- According to a website called celebrity net worth .com net worth is around two hundred twenty million US dollars.
This tells that her success is not just on the media but she is rewarded for her works too.