Emiway Bantai was born on 13 November 1995 (age 23 years; as in 2018) in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He was born as Bilal Shaikh in a middle-class orthodox Muslim Family. His family has roots in Karnataka.
Emiway Bantai is a singer, rapper (Hip-Hop/Rap/RnB/PoP), dancer, songwriter, editor, and music composer. He is best known for his song “Asli Hip Hop” in the film “Gully Boy” (2019). Let’s find out some interesting facts about Emiway Bantai.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emiway Bantai
- Does Emiway Bantai smoke?: Not Known
- Does Emiway Bantai drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Emiway hails from a middle-class orthodox Muslim family with roots in Karnataka.
- He was good at studies till 10th standard, but when he reached the 11th standard, his focus shifted towards rap; after he started listening to Eminem. Moreover, he failed in 12th standard, after which he went through depression.
- He aspired to become a doctor.
- He adopted his stage name “Emiway” from the combination of the names of Eminem and Lil Wayne i.e., Emi+Way.
Emiway Bantai Biography
The real name of Emiway Bantai is Bilal Shaikh, but he was probably called Shahrukh Shaikh or Emiway. He’s been an amateur boy since childhood. He was a good student during his school days, he used to be a child who didn’t talk much.
One day when he was in 10 class he came to know about rap music and Eminem from his friend Jake Pole and after that Emiway become the fan of Eminem and he also started murmuring the songs of Eminem.
And after a few days, he sang that song to his friends in the school. Hearing his song were delighted and shocked by all his friends. Everybody was surprised by how he memorized the song? And he asked him the same question.
And Emiway became more interested in rap music from that moment on. Every day he tried to sing Eminem and Lilly Ven’s songs After a while he finished school and went to college. He was appreciated for singing at his college by his friends. His friends and colleagues then encouraged him to write his own songs and release them. Emiway released his first song called “Glint Lock” by following their advice.
Many people liked his song, but at that time he didn’t get as many views as expected. He was still delighted that the people who listened to his songs gave a positive answer. He used to make rap in English at the beginning, but then his father advised him to make rap in Hindi and then he began making rap in Hindi.
Read More Biography
- Payal Gaming Biography, age, height, boyfriend, family, income, net worth.
- Who was Chinedu Nwadike? Death Cause, Wiki, Age, Biography, Wife, Parents, Net Worth, Family & More
He then made and released his next song in Hindi, named “Aur Bantai.” And many people liked the “Aur Bantai” song, and yet many people liked it in 2019, and this song has more than 2 million views.
Keeping this in mind, he aimed to carry out his rapping career. Then Emiway never looks back in his life and made many more songs and started uploading them to YouTube, which eventually became viral and gained a lot of fame.
And Emiway currently has his own studio called “Bantai The Studio.”
- Height: 5’ 7” (approx.)
- Hair Colour: Black
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Some Other Additional Facts
Emiway comes from an orthodox Muslim family of the middle class with roots in Karnataka.
He was good at studies until the 10th standard, but when he reached the 11th standard, his focus shifted to rap. In addition, in the 12th standard, he failed, after which he suffered depression.
He wanted to be a doctor.
From the combination of the names of Eminem and Lil Wayne, that is Emi + Way, he took his stage name “Emiway.”
In his early days as a rapper, he worked as an assistant in the “Hard Rock Cafe” to earn money to make rap music without his family’s support. By the way, it was the same place where, a few years later, he received the Radio City Freedom Award.
His much–needed breakthrough came nearly two years later, in 2017, when he worked on the song “#Sadak” with Raftaar.
He had a diss war with Raftaar in 2018. Everything began when Raftaar questioned his ability as a rapper. Emiway replied to this with a diss track entitled “Samajh Mein Aaya Kya,” in response to which Raftaar released a song entitled “Sheik Chilli,” to which Emiway replied with the song “Giraftaar.”
His journey to Bollywood began with a breakthrough in Zoya Akhtar’s 2019 film “Gully Boy,” where he did not only rap in the song “Asli Hip–Hop,” but also demonstrated his acting skills.
Read More Biography
- RJ Raunac Biography, Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend, Family & More
- Biography of Sal Vulcano. Is he Gay? Know Bio, Career, Relationship status of the Impractical Joker’s Stars
Education And School, College
|Educational Qualification||11 Standard|
|School||We Will Update Soon|
|College/ University||Not Went|
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Singer||Russ & Eminem|
|Favorite Food||Any Food Made By His Mother|
Controversy & More
Emiway joins a cold war with the popular Indian rap star and dancer Raftaar.
It was started began from an interview, where Raftaar said that Emiway didn’t earn money in rap-industry and he got fame for his disc track because of Raftaar’s name.
Emiiway serially uploaded many disc tracks against Raftaar and then again Raftaar replied in a disc track called Shaikh Chilli on his YouTube channel.
In this war also Popular Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh said that to be united and forbids them to quarrel and urges them to stay together.
Read More Biography
Emiway made his debut with “Glint Lock” ft. Minta in 2013.
In his initial days as a rapper, he struggled hard and worked as a helper at the ‘Hard Rock Cafe’ to earn money. He did not take any monetary support from his family for making rap music. Initially, Bantai rapped in the English language only, but his father advised him to rap in Hindi so that it could be easily understood by the Indians. In 2014, Emiway did his first Hindi rap “Aur Bantai.” The rap was an instant hit.
Before becoming a household name, Bantai had also auditioned at the popular Indian reality show- India’s Got Talent.
In 2016, he received the Radio City Freedom Award in ‘Hard Rock Cafe.’ Coincidentally, it was the same cafe where he had earlier worked as a helper.
In 2017, Emiway received his breakthrough with the song “#Sadak,” which was in collaboration with the rapper Raftaar. In 2018, he entered into a diss war with Raftaar. It all started when Raftar while taking a dig at Emiway said that rappers like him cannot earn money, after which Emiway released his diss track titled “Samajh Mein Aaya Kya,” to which Raftaar responded with “Sheikh Chilli.” It did not end there as Emiway again released a song titled “Giraftaar,” to his response.
In 2019, Bantai stepped into Bollywood with “Asli Hip-Hop” from Zoya Akhtar’s film “Gully Boy.” He did not just rap in the song but also got featured in the song’s video.
- Radio City Freedom Award for the song “Aisa Kuch Shot Nai Hai” (2016)Emiway receiving Radio City Freedom Award
- Best HIP-HOP artist “people choice” (2017)
- Food: Dal Chawal with PapadEmiway Bantai having food with his mother
- Actors: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh
- Actresses: Kajol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Alia Bhatt
- Film: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Singers: Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam
- Rapper: Eminem, Tech N9ne, NF, Token
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height||in Feet-Inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg|
|Body Measurements||38 – 30 – 13 Inches|
|Chest Size||38 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Biceps Size||13 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relatives
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
Affairs, Girlfriends & Marital Status
|Ex – Girlfriends||Mukkta Karandikar (2016 – 2018)|
Some Facts of Emiway Bantai
- Does Emiway Bantai, Consume Alcohol? No
- Does Emiway Bantai, Smoke Cigarettes? No
- Emiway Bantai was born on 13 November 1995 in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- He is a very good Driver.
- Emiway Bantai goes to GYM daily.
- He is a Non-Vegetarian.
- Emiway Bantai’s favorite rapper is Eminem & Russ.
- Emiway Bantai Net Worth ₹ 70 Lakh in 2021.
- Emiway Bantai is a very good swimmer?
- Is Emiway Bantai, Yoga Practitioner? No
- Is Emiway Bantai, a Jogger? No
- Emiway aspired to be a doctor.
- His family and friends fondly call him Shahrukh Shaikh.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- His hobbies include playing football and dancing.
- Emiway’s father has also featured in one of his videos.
- Emiway owns a music studio, “Bantai The Studio,” where he does all his rapping work.
Emiway Bantai Social Media Accounts & Channels
This was the complete latest information about “Emiway Bantai” that we curated through the internet. We at FameImpact hope you enjoyed this article and got satisfactory answers to your questions. The information provided above will be updated regularly. Any mistake that you might’ve noticed or any edit that you want to suggest is always welcome in the comment box below.
Please share this article with your friends and visit again for the latest information on your favourite celebrities.
Thank you for your gracious