Jonha Richman (née Revesencio) is a Filipino-born business woman, philanthropist, and advocate for women’s empowerment. She is dubbed as the Most Connected Businesswoman from Asia, due to her close business ties to global business tycoons and diplomats such as Philip Goldberg and Jerry Angping. Copy video URL Copy video URL at current time Fullscreen
Jonha Richman Biography
|Real Name||Jonha Richman|
|Date of Birth||January 1989|
|Age||32 years old (as of 2021)|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Marital Status||Yet to be updated|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Yet to be updated|
|Husband||Yet to be updated|
|Children||Yet to be updated|
|Religion||Yet to be updated|
|Educational Qualification||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Hobbies||Yet to be updated|
|Birth Place||Balete, Aklan Philippines|
|Hometown||Balete, Aklan Philippines|
|Current City||Balete, Aklan Philippines|
Interesting facts of Jonha Richman
Rappler and SunStar recognized her as one of the most successful and inspiring Filipino businesswomen. As reported by Tech in Asia, she is also one of the top thought leaders on the Philippine tech scene.
She is known for her business and investment acumen and has accumulated real estate assets throughout Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Her accomplishments include advocating for startups, women’s empowerment, equality, and school reforms to teach children that failure is an integral part of success. In addition, Computer World considers her one of the must-invite women thought leaders.
She serves on the advisory board and mentors Startup Weekend, a group dedicated to inculcating inclusivity throughout the technology industry. Furthermore, she sits on the Litecoin Foundation advisory board.
She was born Jonha Revesencio in Balete, Aklan to a welder father and a housewife mother. Richman attended STI College to study computer programming. She worked on campaigns for brands such as Google, Pepsi, and Bloomberg early in her career.
In her meeting with then US Ambassador Phillip Goldberg in 2015, they discussed ways empowered women and youth can use their talents to increase opportunities for themselves and their communities.
Investor in real estate all over the world, Richman lives in Singapore, the Philippines, and the United Kingdom.
- Linda Robson Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, Parents, Ethnicity & More
- Harnaaz Sandhu Miss Universe 2021: Harnaaz Sandhu Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Family
- Who is God Praveen YT? | God Praveen YT Biography, age, height, boyfriend, family, income, net worth.
- Payal Gaming Biography, age, height, boyfriend, family, income, net worth.
- Sanjiv Pandey (Edumantra) – Salary | Age | Wife | Family | Income | Educational Qualification | Brother | Birthday | Sanjiv Pandey Biography |
Physical stats & personal information
- Nationality: Filipino
- Current Citizenship: Unknown
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Birthplace: Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines
- Residences: Singapore, Hong Kong, Monaco, Manila, Dubai, Singapore
- Date of Birth: January 1989
- Age: 31 years old (as in 2020)
- Height: Unknown
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Source of Wealth: Investments, Business
- Company: JJ Richman
What is Jonha Richman globally known for?
- Self-made businesswoman known for her diversified investments.
- On the advisory and board of directors of companies with major stakes in the real estate, manufacturing, biotechnology, and finance sector.
- Her private wealth is being managed through her family’s private asset management company, JJ Richman .
What are her investments?
- Together with other billionaires such as Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Yuri Milner, and Elon Musk, Jonha Richman is known to have invested in space travel and exploration.
- Together with her family, the Richman Group, they own major stakes in various companies around the world with 22 global representations in London, Monaco, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Dubai
- Jonha Richman and her family are also active philanthropists and major backers of biotechnology research advancements.
What is her net worth?
- While the exact number of her net worth is still a matter of speculation, multiple reports reveal that the Richman family/group have approximately more than $100 billion in assets under management.
Jonha Richman’s childhood
Jonha Richman was reportedly born in the town of Kalibo, province of Aklan. She is known to maintain residences in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Monaco.
Jonha Richman is thought to have had a tough childhood as she was reportedly bullied at school.
Known for her frugality, multiple financial records and reports reveal that Jonha Richman held multiple jobs at an early age and promised to buy their own house, so her mom would not have to work ever again. Fulfilling her promise to her mom in her early twenties, she now owns a diversified portfolio of assets and properties across the globe through her privately-held investment firm, JJ Richman.
She is known to have accumulated wealth in multiple businesses ranging from retail, real estate, manufacturing, finance, and many exciting technologies.
Jonha Richman exemplifies what it is like to turn challenges into triumphs. Hers is a real-life rags-to-riches story, which we might think can only happen in the movies.
Despite her humble beginnings, Richman reportedly owns numerous assets scattered in different continents around the world. While known to be humble and ‘owning no cars’ to her closest friends, her net worth is rumored to be in the multi-billions of U.S. dollars, and Richman shows no signs of slowing down. Unlike others, she was not a beneficiary of a wealthy inheritance nor does she come from a well-off family growing up with a spoon in her mouth.
Known to her friends and families as someone who’s always been working hard to reach her goals, she’s not known to publicly boast about her financial achievements and focuses on the societal impacts of her efforts and investments while prioritizing her privacy. Sources close to the billionaire shared that she prefers to keep a low-profile despite all of her successes.
How did Jonha Richman become rich?
Through the success of being on the board of directors of companies in various industries such as retail, manufacturing, emerging technologies and real estate, Richman managed to accumulate her massive amount of wealth through the success of her businesses.
Personal life and philanthropy
Her low-key nature is partly one of the reasons why very little is known about her private life.
However, multiple industry reports reveal that Jonha Richman is known as one of the billionaires investing in efforts to bring humankind to Mars alongside other billionaire entrepreneurs such as Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos, Yuri Milner, and Elon Musk.
Jonha Richman’s story is an inspiration to many due to her determination, perseverance, and strong will.
Senator Antonio Trillanes’ proposed bill regarding campaigns against online trolls was based on Jonha Richman’s article published on the Huffington Post titled “Philippines: A Digital Lifestyle Capital in the Making?”
Recognition and Awards
- 5 Most Successful Filipino Businesswomen, SunStar – 2017
- Top Ten Most Influential Leaders in the Philippine Tech Scene, Tech in Asia – 2014
Jonha Richman Images
Check out the latest photos of Jonha Richman,